How can we help?
Having a clear plan for acquiring new and returning clients is essential for any firm’s success. Putting that plan together is just the start. It is then essential that all your staff buy into the plan and understand the importance of their own role in all on-going marketing and business development within the firm.
Our experienced marketing specialists will always take the time to understand your firm and the environment within which you work before we offer recommendations. With over 25 years’ experience marketing all service areas across the country, we know that what works for one firm in one area may not work so well for another and so we always undertake extensive research within and outside the firm before writing the marketing plan.
Once written, some firms will choose to develop and implement their marketing plans themselves. Others choose to engage our services to bring the plan alive and assist them with implementation.
We work closely alongside firms like yours assisting with:
- Shaping a marketing strategy that fits your vision and business priorities
- Providing you with a bespoke marketing plan for your firm and the departments within
- On-going support with the implementation of your marketing plan and mentoring of staff
- Building and sustaining a marketing and sales culture within your firm
- Helping you to effectively cross-sell to retain and grow your existing client base
- Developing an online and social media plan for your firm
- Helping you develop a strong brand strategy across all printed and digital mediums
- Local benchmarking against your competitors including secret shopper exercises
- Legal Directory submission for The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners
- Launch campaigns (for example after a merger)
What to do next
If you are not already a member then JOIN NOW and we will arrange for you to have your initial member review and top line marketing plan. From here we will agree what further consultancy support would be suitable for your firm and then provide you with a proposal and quote based on these discussions.
If you would like to talk to someone before joining, or are already a member of Symphony Legal and are looking for additional support, then complete the contact form below or contact Louise Gash (email@example.com) who would be happy to talk through options with you.
Introduction and implementation of a discount loyalty card for existing clients of a law firm on completion of their legal transaction. As part of the scheme the loyalty cards were also affiliated with carefully selected local businesses also offering discounts off their services/goods. These discount cards were then offered to a number of local businesses to form part of their staff employee incentive schemes.
We project managed the scheme from inception to launch. Helping the law firm to identify suitable affiliates, advising on how to approach them and then on how to market the scheme to reinforce client loyalty and attract new customers.
We have project managed the development of a number of bespoke fully responsive websites. These sites are built in WordPress and open on all mobile devices, tablets and laptops. They are generally content loaded with Linked In, Twitter and Facebook integration and Google Plus page to assist with SEO, Google Analytics tracking and reporting.
We manage the client interface with both the website developers, copywriters and photographer to ensure that the website functionality and copy reflects the clients’ wishes.