How can we help?
Our aim is to alleviate some of the pressures of undertaking the role of COFA. We can’t take away your legal responsibility but we can take on some of the time consuming activities and help to give you peace of mind that you are adhering to SRA guidelines.
Our ongoing support service will ensure that you keep up to date with regulatory changes . We will tailor our service to your specific needs and will be flexible with our approach, although would usually expect to be responsible for reviewing your financial systems and controls to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements and that your firm remains financially stable.
We would obviously also provide right hand support for this vital role when you need it.
We can assist the COFA in the following ways:
- Providing an independent review of your financial information, including signed off accounts, management information systems and accounting systems
- Ensure that your accounts are compliant with the SRA accounting rules
- Check that your firm has the necessary controls in place
- Identifying areas of high risk / concern
- Providing remedial advice if necessary
- Providing online and telephone support
Depending on what works for you we can agree a monthly retainer or quote for a one off project.
What to do next
If you are not already a member then JOIN NOW and we will arrange for you to have your initial compliance review. From here we will agree whether further consultancy support would be suitable for your firm and then provide you with a proposal and quote based on these discussions.
If you would like to talk to someone before joining, or are already a member of Symphony Legal and are looking for additional support, then contact Kayleigh Maggs (firstname.lastname@example.org) who would be happy to talk through options with you.