- "Fantastic brains for hire. A joy to work with. So easy. Get stuck in quickly without overthinking and the usual consultant guff and Powerpoint. You are business people who just happen to be consultants. Very rare." Mr David Harrison, ABC Law
Hannah has been helping businesses grow for over 25 years. She started in property then, 13 years ago, she moved into web based legal services and has worked with solicitors ever since.
Her background in sales, strategic business development, marketing, product and supply management is a unique combination. It means she is able to quickly hunt out the growth opportunities and create the best strategies to take advantage of them.
In marketing management roles, she been responsible for the creation, management and execution of all online and offline marketing activity including:
- Aligning board objectives with all departments
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Business reporting mechanisms
- Internal and external brand management
- Campaign management: online and offline including events, digital and product launches
- Product creation and promotion
- Market research
- Marketing collateral, press releases, editorials, bulletins and newsletters
Hannah works closely with firms to really understand their brand before creating winning strategies to help them grow.